The Spring season is finally here, and the warmer weather is settling in! Flowers are in full bloom, everything outside looks great, and now is a great time to plan a picnic with friends or family. How can you ensure you have a delicious picnic? Look at the easy recipes below, prepare them in the well-equipped kitchen of the One Canyon Place apartments and head out.
Easy Recipes to try in Your Kitchen
The perfect spring season recipes are easy to prepare and take a short time. Whether you are planning a feast or need a few dishes, here are some picnic ideas.
- Bacon, Corn, and Peas Salad —This easy recipe will be ready in 15 minutes. Fry the bacon, cook the peas and corn with sweet onion and toss everything together. Stir and add your favorite sauce.
- Chicken hot dogs —Hot dogs are a favorite picnic idea. Make yours extra special by using chicken sausages and garnish with chopped onions and lettuce.
- Oven-roasted Bell Peppers — One kitchen appliance must-have is the oven. Using this equipment, you can prepare many dishes, including easy spring season recipes like roasted bell peppers. Preparation is really simple. Slice bell peppers, and sprinkle them with spices and olive oil. Now bake them at 450F for 20 minutes.
- Strawberry pie — Made with fresh strawberries, this is the perfect dessert for your picnic. Prepare this early to allow enough cooling time before serving with whipped cream.
- Vegetable Sandwich — This vegetarian-friendly dish will become an instant hit among all who taste it. Find fresh vegetables like carrots, onions, cucumber, and avocado. Use them to make a sandwich and sprinkle with dill sauce for a tangy taste.
Enjoying the Weather Outdoors
While the Bradley Lake Park is a perfect picnic location for the residents of Puyallup, you do not have to head out to enjoy a picnic. Residents of One Canyon Place can enjoy picnicking at the onsite playground or set up next to the pool. You may also play racquetball, exercise at the fitness center, or play basketball on the court.
Fresh Ingredients for Your Spring Season Recipes
Everything is fresh in the spring season, and your ingredients should be too. Only use fresh ingredients to prepare your meals. One Canyon Place is near Tacoma and other shopping areas where you can find the fresh ingredients you need.